Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The look she shot you as she ran past was priceless!

Mine dodge me after bath time, too. I guess they're wondering what other cruel and unusual punishments I could dream up for them!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone- her coat looks well poofy haha
Daisy isn't a barker only barks when there's something outside normally there is in the park

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww i would love to go back to London sometime wee Daisy, and i if ever do i will defo want to see you sweetie pie!
You may end up livin in Scotland after that visit though. hehe!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Ha, I always love your vids, Sarah! I love Daisy and her little bark. :D Lotus does not look impressed. lol.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awww i would love to go back to London sometime wee Daisy, and i if ever do i will defo want to see you sweetie pie!
You may end up livin in Scotland after that visit though. hehe!!
Yay come come but she's staying forever

Ha, I always love your vids, Sarah! I love Daisy and her little bark. :D Lotus does not look impressed. lol.
She's never impressed especially as she was traumatised twice in on day lol
Thanks so much it means a lot

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awww thanks moni she loves coming out in the car is always perched and trampling over her sister to get the best view haha

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
HAHA I just played the video in full screen....Jasper found it to be very entertaining...on the other hand it flipped Hannah out!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Just love D's bark...but I may be bias since she sounds like Mari & Maya. Haha At least she was blaming something outside for the torture mum put her through instead of blaming mum! ;)

I agree...her coat is looking so lovely & full! Gorgeous!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts