Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all
Now that I have a third Chi, my daughter wants one too. (LOL) She currently is in Virginia though. Wondering if anyone knows any reputable breeders in that area (VA, NC, MD, DEL) and can private message me, that would be great. Thanks.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I don't know of any off the top of my head but I will see if I can find any--I have tons of them for friends on FB all over the country so just have to see which are out that way. She could always just fly out and get one of Susan's new cuties :p ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I think, but she's pretty limited in being able to get away due to Navy stuff. She is IN LOVE with Asia. So is her husband who is normally dead set against all dogs small. haha She is quite the rock star. Even Tom (husband who hates all things dog haha) was playing with her this morning IN OUR BED!!! And the little turncoat moved over by him to snuggle with him. hmmph. Thanks for checking on breeders out by her.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That's what I think, but she's pretty limited in being able to get away due to Navy stuff. She is IN LOVE with Asia. So is her husband who is normally dead set against all dogs small. haha She is quite the rock star. Even Tom (husband who hates all things dog haha) was playing with her this morning IN OUR BED!!! And the little turncoat moved over by him to snuggle with him. hmmph. Thanks for checking on breeders out by her.
Yeah that is one thing I didn't warn you about Asia she looooves men! Little flirt!

How is she doing w/ her pottying?

Well, I could always deliver the puppy to DC for her ;) te-hee. JK. I will see what I can find out that way. Unfortunately "good" breeders are few and far between. Susan's prices are so reasonable b'c she's a good person, many good breeders charge triple what she does for a pet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts