Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if My Lola's ears will stick up once she gets older? She's only 9 weeks right now. I've seen other Chi's whos ears stick right up and they are younger than Lola.

·
Registered
518 Posts
They probably will. But I love her face with the ears down. She's terribly cute. :)

Frasier has one ear that never came up and I'd just as soon it didn't. I think it's cute.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Most Chi's ears go up and down until they are done teething. Tucker's were up for weeks, and then one or the other of them would go down for awhile. They both have been up now since he was about 6 months old. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got Snuffy when she was 2 months old and her ears were down...the breeder told me to rub them upward and they should come up when she got older. I did just that and she's 3 months old now and they mostly stay up :wave:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Gizmo's fluctuate between up and down...if he is sleepy....or mellow they are down...sometimes one is up and one is down...

I love them either way...up, or down, or one up one down...as long as my baby is happy and healthy...that's all I care about :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
My Lola's ears were erect when I got her at 11 weeks. They flip-flopped for months-mostly 1 up and 1 down. She had surgery almost 2 weeks ago,and they have both been down since then-but when she sleeps they are almost always up :dontknow: She is on my lap right now and 1 is down and the other is sideways. I heard that whatever way they are by a year is the way they will be permanetly-Lola is almost 15 months so I guess she's destined to have 'undecided' ears :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.