Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my go-to store finally started carrying Stella & Chewy's, and I was sooo excited to see it. I've been mulling over what to do in the event that we had to get out of town in a hurry, i.e. emergency or something along those lines. Since we feed frozen raw, I wanted to be sure in the event we didn't have access to a fridge and/or freezer, Kraken would still have food(really want to avoid kibble).
So I grabbed a bag of the beef dinner patties to add to our rotation, and to pack away in our emergency bags.

My questions for the S&C feeders out there are:

1. The person at the counter told me that this was to be used topper only, it wasn't a meal, even though I made sure to grab the dinner patties. Is she correct, did I misunderstand that this product it a meal?

2. Does anyone switch between frozen and freeze-dried raw? How would I introduce it, so we don't end up with stomach upsets?

Thanks in advance for any help!:)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Agree with Pidge. That person doesn't have a clue as to what they are talking about. Way to sell a product lol! Stella and chewy's dinner patties can be used as a topper or as a meal, wet or dry. Stella and chewy's also has a line called carnivore crunch that can be used as treats or as a meal as well. My dogs love Stella's.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
My dogs think Stella's is the BEST stuff ever. They go nuts for it.

It is nutritionally complete, that person is silly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts