Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the clothing for teddy bears on your Chi's? I was wondering if there legs fit properly into the leg holes?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks I'll just bring her with me and try them on her.. She has a problem fitting into x- small clothes because her legs are so short. She starts running and gets all tangled up in the shirt. So hopefully the teddy bear shirts with be shorter in the leg area :thumbleft:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Callie is wearing an angel t shirt from there right now and it fits perfectly in the arms but like ozzyand lillys mom said its a little too short on the back, but it is a cheap alternative to buying dog shirts online (which is the only way I can get them to fit callie, not much selection in Newfoundland)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
let me know how it goes cause chiwi is so small, the arm holes are too long for her too. summer is fine cause i can get her strap shirts and dresses... i hope she grows more for winter...

·
Registered
273 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
let me know how it goes cause chiwi is so small, the arm holes are too long for her too. summer is fine cause i can get her strap shirts and dresses... i hope she grows more for winter...
how big is chiwi? cuz i tried one out for dixie when she was like 1.5 pounds and she hated it. she couldn't even walk in it because the arm holes are straight out. try barkindogclothes.com. they have some 6-8 dollar shirts with free shipping. and they are cute

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, :( No such luck with the shirts at Michaels.. They were way too big in the arms and the width. I did buy her a cute little tutu dress that fits her perfectly.
I will try the barkindogclothes.com website and look there. It's just hard finding websites that aren't very expensive for the clothing. I came across a site and they were charging 70$ for a tshirt dress.. Ridiculous if you ask me

·
Registered
12 Posts
oh my gosh

you guys will just die. Speaking of clothes. A friend of mine just gave my chi, keiley the cutest thing. Its a sea doo life jacket. its absolutely adoreable. I will have to try to get a picture online for all to see. :wave:

·
Registered
175 Posts
heather1143 said:
OK, :( No such luck with the shirts at Michaels.. They were way too big in the arms and the width. I did buy her a cute little tutu dress that fits her perfectly.
I will try the barkindogclothes.com website and look there. It's just hard finding websites that aren't very expensive for the clothing. I came across a site and they were charging 70$ for a tshirt dress.. Ridiculous if you ask me
Rena at barkin dog clothes will tailor the clothes to fit your Chi's special measurements. And she ships out fast. She's great! Just email her your needs.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
MsStephanie said:
luv4mygirls said:
how big is chiwi? cuz i tried one out for dixie when she was like 1.5 pounds and she hated it. she couldn't even walk in it because the arm holes are straight out. try barkindogclothes.com. they have some 6-8 dollar shirts with free shipping. and they are cute

i know she isn't the smallest chi here anymore since more puppies are coming to join the forum and they can find clothes for them but it's all chiwi's front legs measured from armpit to the floor it is roughly 4 inches.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There is a store in New Orleans the sells dog clothes specifically for chi's, but they are online also at www.chiwawagaga.com. They are so cute and fit great for all sizes. Also you can try Petsmart, but I find that their clothes fit my chi's funny since they are kind of wide through the breast area. Good luck! :wave:

·
Registered
273 Posts
bstrobes said:
There is a store in New Orleans the sells dog clothes specifically for chi's, but they are online also at www.chiwawagaga.com. They are so cute and fit great for all sizes. Also you can try Petsmart, but I find that their clothes fit my chi's funny since they are kind of wide through the breast area. Good luck! :wave:
Those are super cute!!!! Love the pawberry stuff. Thanks for the link!! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
wOw, I LOVE www.chiwawagaga.com, all of their items are so cute, not to mention cheap. The only item I wish was a bit cheaper is the "Lily Boots". I have been looking everywhere for boots that would fit Peanut and thought I would never find any, but $54 and $74 for boots seems a little bit too high for me. :)

Yael

·
Registered
12 Posts
cute clothes

wow that sounds good. I love looking at chi clothes and stuff online. I think im addicted. They have some of the cutest stuff. I have actually seen little baseball hats- can you believe that- puppy baseball hats- too cute! I almost got one.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: cute clothes

krystaray said:
wow that sounds good. I love looking at chi clothes and stuff online. I think im addicted. They have some of the cutest stuff. I have actually seen little baseball hats- can you believe that- puppy baseball hats- too cute! I almost got one.
Punky has a red one with her name in black and a pink one with Princess and sparkles on it. They're fun to put on her!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
those hawaii t-shirts they sell at ebay are a real great fit for small chi's i bought one for paris when she was 2 pounds and they still fit :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I don't put pants on Lina...I don't see much of a point. But I do put little shirts on her every now and then. I got a couple from a build a bear store that fit her just right!! And they look just darling on her :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts