Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a dumb question, but it's something i'm wondering nonetheless. lol
I have gotten a friend request thing on my youtube channel. Now I don't really know much about youtube, just have posted a few videos of leila doing stuff is all. I did not make them private. Ok so the request is from a techy type show thing. Some australian guy talking about computer stuff. haha. What does it mean when someone is your friend on youtube? And why would he want to be mine? lol :laughing8:
Just puzzled by the whole thing i guess. :confused:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
He wants to be your friend b'c he wants some of your butter. The thing is in Australia they don't have egg beaters so instead they use cactus plants or car mufflers to make pink pony beads. Hope that all makes sense!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Lol crack pipe aside, I think it just means that they will be notified when you add new videos, and its there way of saying they find your channel amusing :p

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
The thing is in Australia they don't have egg beaters so instead they use cactus plants or car mufflers to make pink pony beads.
Holy crappola.... and I thought *I* was bored at work..... LOL

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG Kristi you're TOO freaking funny! Totally made me LOL.... :lol: (after I read it like 5 times & thought I just wasn't getting something)

Yeah, I think it just means he wants to be notified of when you add new videos. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
He wants to be your friend b'c he wants some of your butter. The thing is in Australia they don't have egg beaters so instead they use cactus plants or car mufflers to make pink pony beads. Hope that all makes sense!
LOL omg you're too funny and WHAT??? as the response is frickin funny!

No clue why he wants to be your friend. I get request all the time and I guess people just add people like they do on facebook sometimes.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Could be a freak or just a a right saddo that collects pals like on facebook too. lol
I ignore folk i dont know asking to be pals. haha!!
I used to go on bebo aswell, havent for ages, mainly cause i would get skanky girls asking me if i wanted to see nudey pics of them?? i mean wtf?
Same with myspace.
I would get loads of bands asking me to check their new stuff out and i wouldnt mind, but they were pants! lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Lol majority of ppl that add me on youtube are just spammers spammin about their crap vids. Kristi that was awesome! Butter makes the world butter when it comes to baked goods :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts