Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I created my username I had noticed the following day there is a "chi_luv" should I change my username to avoid confusion?

·
Registered
810 Posts
I told you!!! :D I love to be right, cuz I never am!! He,he!!! As far as far as your question, um, I don't know, I think it is ok, but I am not a moderator or anything. I am sure they will let you know though. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Oh, I don't know. I don't think the mods would make you change it but alot of people, especially the newer ones might get confused.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Last I seen of her she was asking questions about the secret santa thing, but haven't seen her around either. :(

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I havent seen her for awile either so I say we wait t see if she comes back and if she comes back and if she does maybe we could think qabout name changing then :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Oh.. :lol: :lol: when I first read this I thought..you can keep it I don't see why not... :? now I'm not so sure..I saw your other post introducing yourself and thought...why is she..CHI_LUV..introducing herself again?? :scratch: :lol: and I was about to ask her when I realized it was you.. :lol: :D I know, I know, maybe everybody else will see the difference but just maybe sometimes you will get her PMs and she yours :D

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
At first, when I read one of your posts, I thought you were her :D

Maybe you should change it if possible so there isn't any confusion. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts