Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've never tried the honest kitchen for my dogs. Tootsie and Minnie have allergies, so i keep them on Ziwipeak. i have to give Tootsie the lamb and Minnie the Venison. Tootsie will get bad itchies if fed the venison. Minnie will get itchies if fed the Lamb. Peyton can eat either one.

Latte has been having itchies now. i think with either one i feed. so , i'm thinking of trying her on The honest kitchen.

what kind do you recommend? i think i want to feed her something more chicken based.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have decided not to try the Honest Kitchen now becasue one of the ingredients is Rosemary and have read on here that rosemary is an ingredient to stay away from.

So, now i decided to try the Chicken Stella and Chewys for Latte. i bought the dehydrated kind. i just ordered it and i should get it on Friday or Monday. i'll start it right away :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my two went crazy for the Stella and Chewy

thats good to hear. :) i hope Latte likes it. did you get the freeze dried kind?
i ordered the big bag of freeze dried, so i hope she likes it but i think she will. she's really a little piggy. she loves to eat and i havnt found anything she doesnt like. i just want to solve her itchy problem

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All 4 of my dogs hated the honest kitchen and ninja would eat anything u give him so that's saying a lot lol!
LOL, wow! i'm glad i didnt go with it then :)
i cant wait to see how Latte loves the Stella and Chewys... and if it helps her itchies

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
LOL, wow! i'm glad i didnt go with it then :)
i cant wait to see how Latte loves the Stella and Chewys... and if it helps her itchies
Yes we debated it here as well Elaine, because I had access to it extremely cheap.. but decided to go against it due to poor feedback from a few people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts