Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Gizmo's surgery was Monday..he's at least eating and drinking now:) ..still won't play..he wants to but I think it might hurt to run:( . Anyway here's my question..Is it normal for him not to have a movement yet? He's is peeing no problem but he's yet to have a movement since before surgery. :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally he had a movement.. :-D :-D what a thing to get excited about here lmao..He's slowly coming back around, wants to play but for some reason he wont. He brings his toys and drops them by my feet whines for me to throw it and once I do,he watches it fly through the air and just sits:( . He's got another wiggly tooth so I am thinking that's why. He's doing really well without the cone on and I hope to it stays that way. :-D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i'm glad he pooped :D and it's nice to hear he is trying to play so he must be feeling a little better :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah he wants to play but it's the tooth...a wiggly one that's bothering him.
But for the most part.. he's coming around to his bad little self lmao.
Thanks Jen

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
does gizmo like to chew when he has loose teeth? teddy & woody both loved to chew on nylabones when they were teething and all their teeth seemed to pop out pretty quickly. loose teeth bother me so i had a hard time watching them do it :pale:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Gizmo is getting better! And it's good that he pooped! hehe. I'm sure the tooth will fall out soon. Well wishes for Gizmo! XOXOX

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phew the tooth finally came out.. he has all kinds of chewies,toys bones etc for teething but doenst seem to want them while teething..He's eating fine now, same with drinking..he's just being a cry baby tonight and won't let me do anything..He wants to go up to bed lmao...thanks for all the advice girls..your the best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts