Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it would be great if questions about this forum could be answered instead of the threads being deleted. the question was valid about why the method of embed posting videos like via youtube was taken down. it was a great way to share acceptable videos with fellow members.

1. is there any other code or whatnot to add in a embedded video here anymore?
2. why was the file attachment button taken down? some people can't post photos here directly from their phones/devices if they don't have a pc at all :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks for this thread Pidge. I hope we are able to post videos/pics on here again soon. It'll make life easier! Lol

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Stella, thanks for your help.

Whatever you're doing to get admin to see the question and get the issue resolved (if it can be) is fine with me.

Pidge, just so you know, she did inform me what she was doing. I appreciated the heads up.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
posting complaints....REALLY??????? it was a fact not a complaint. i was simply stating what has happened. you should've as an admin let the post know about what was happening with the previous thread to everyone not just the op since more people were involved.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Should I? You seem very well versed in what i 'should' be doing
It wasn't a fact, it was an assumption, because you got your facts wrong. I have every right to move/delete threads as I see fit, whether you approve or not

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just wanted to add my two cents in here. I have been on this site for 3 years now when my sweet chi suddenly stopped eating and these people kept me sane for months.

I am so luckly to still have my girl with me.

I have never seen someone so challenging and looking for an argument. If you don't like the rules then go somewhere else its as simple as that.

I had to wait my turn also when I joined and these people are the most caring and helpful around.

Please drop all the sarcasm and move on if you ever expect people to help you here instead of challenging the administrators.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
OK, that is enough. I am locking this thread now.
Pigeonsheep, having been a member longer does not give you superiority over other members.
It also does not make it OK to be rude or disrespectful to other members or staff.
After being here so long you should be well acquainted with the rules, maybe it is time you read them again to refresh your memory.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.