Chihuahua People Forum banner

Does she look pregnant?

• YES i gues...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO i dont think...

• NO IDEA..

• i dont know..but dont breed her..she looks MIXED!!!

• MOST DEFINITELY!!!

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had this chihuahua for a couple of years (4-5) and she is somehow pregnant by another chihuahua...(my neighbors) some people have told me she doesnt look pregnant and if she is to go to the vet so they can kill they pups in her womb because she is not a full chihuahua.

*DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A CHI MIX?

*DOES SHE LOOK PREGNANT?

*HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?

*IS IT TRUE IT IS DANGEROUS FOR CHI TO BE PREGNANT AND THAT I SHOULD TAKE HER TO THE VET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I think you should take her to the vet instead of posting pictures on a forum. There wouldn't be anyway to tell anyway with her curled up like that. A day or two ago you said she was about a month along?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
and YES! take her to the vet! What kind of dog was she bred to? Unless the dog is smaller she could have some very serious complications. Any female dog or human should have prenatal care.

·
Banned
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
her stomache has darkened a bit more..
and it wasnt an accident that she was bred but something that was unexpeceted ...i wouldnt call this an accident.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Yep looks pregnant to me, unless she is having a false pregnancy. My chi Flower is pregnant but she only has around 10 days to go. I think mine is only going to have 1 or 2 because the last ime she was huge. This time you can't hardley tell.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Be sure you ask the vet what type of signs to look for when a bitch is in distess. A lot of people don't know how to tell if a dog is having problems with labor. Good luck with your litter and I hope your mother dog does ok.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts