Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just reading about this on another thread. I'd never heard of this before, what exactly is this?

I looked on ebay and it's a spray or gel how do I use this? Is it any good?

I brush Lola and Tillies teeth with normal dog toothpaste but find Tillie still has plaque on her back teeth. Do you find petzlife better than a normal dog toothpaste?

Also there are different ones spary or gel and different falvours and I'm not sure which to buy.

It's expensive stuff so wanted your views on it before I buy it.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I read about it in a mag,and posted a while back.Some people say it's good others have said no good,so i didn't buy any,yes it's expensive.

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's not a toothpaste, I brush with regular toothpaste, then I lightly brush the gel over their teeth, especially their back molar cuz that's where they get plaque sometimes. It works awesome. It loosens up the plaque and makes it much easier for it to brush off the next day. I'd say it works pretty well, as my girls have no plaque at all on their teeth right now. If I skip a day brushing and using the gel, they get a tiny bit on their back molar.

The gel works better then the spray. I have the spray too, but I haven't used it yet. The gel lasts FOREVER. I use mine often (at least 3x a week, but strive for everyday), and still haven't used the whole bottle in 6+ months on BOTH my girls. So it's worth it.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not a toothpaste, I brush with regular toothpaste, then I lightly brush the gel over their teeth, especially their back molar cuz that's where they get plaque sometimes. It works awesome. It loosens up the plaque and makes it much easier for it to brush off the next day. I'd say it works pretty well, as my girls have no plaque at all on their teeth right now. If I skip a day brushing and using the gel, they get a tiny bit on their back molar.

The gel works better then the spray. I have the spray too, but I haven't used it yet. The gel lasts FOREVER. I use mine often (at least 3x a week, but strive for everyday), and still haven't used the whole bottle in 6+ months on BOTH my girls. So it's worth it.
Thanks, I might give it a go then. Mine have the same problem with plaque on the back molars which is why I was looking for something decent to use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts