Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are four of the gang doing their happy faces because they are about to go for a run in the woods. It has been so hot these past few days that walks have been limited, but it is nice and cool in the woods still.
In case you are wondering, Delilah did come too, but she doesn't travel in the car cage with the rabble lol. She has her own little soft carrier that helps her to feel secure.
from left to right Mouse, Harley, Jasper, Bibi, all doing cheesy grins :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
That's a lovely photo Stella, the kids look so happy to be there. Mine didn't get their walk until 8pm today because of the heat, not that I'm complaining though the weather is lovely, we don't get enough of it. x

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have always seen a resemblance, and they are even similar colours. Delilah isn't as photogenic as Lily though, she is hard to capture accurately on camera.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Now, those are enthusiastic happy doggies ! The joy of life is just brimming over in their little expressions! Delilah is an exotic tiny princess. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pics!

·
Registered
931 Posts
That's quite the little package, Stella! I haven't seen all yours together before. Oooh, look at the little entourage! I bet it's a primal little sight to see: watching them run together in the woods!

Thanks for posting those pics :color: made me smile

·
Administrator
9,990 Posts
SO CUTE! Stella we need more photos of your crew! I love them and Mr Moo still reminds me of my Sonny!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts