Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be fun to see if anyone has any sure fire quick house cleaning tips that are funny or really work. Ive got a couple funny ones my mom used to tell me that if you evr had a sinkful of dirty dishes & someone was comming over soon that you could hide them in the oven to make the kitchen look clean!! My sister used to swear by dusting with a hair dryer she said that it was quick & effective. Does anyone else ahve a quick fixes?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was pretty funny to watch her dust like that she would go from room to room dusting with it! She now denies the whole thing now that she is older. I still like to tease her about it though.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Yes Sam that's what it would do. The only cleaning tip I have is for ring around the tub use liquid dishwasing soap squirt it on and leave it overnight or even just a few hours it takes the ring right of with a little scrubbing.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I never knew that about the tub... I'll have to give that a try... I do have to say that having a few large boxes around (and a place to put them of course) does wonders for making a livingroom look less cluttered ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a slate coffee table and end tables. It's like a puzzle. They all have a slot for each piece of slate. Anyway, i vaccuum it to get all the dust and crumbs off of it. I can take each piece out and vaccuum then replace.

I can't think of anything else sorta funny that i do to clean.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I can't think of anything funny either :lol: but one thing I do is use old toothbrushes to keep our shoes clean. :wink: Not sure if everyone already does that :lol: but they work awesome. :thumbright:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts