Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share my version of a 4th of July slider. Not perfect by any means but put us in the mood for fireworks tonight!
I used their Christmas collars, took off the snowflake charm. If I'd done this ahead of time I'm sure I could have found flag charms. Michaels was sold out. This was the only ribbon left this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Very pretty! Hope they handle the noise well. I know Prince and Lady are Ok with fireworks but this is Sapphire's first 4th with us!

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
ADORABLE.....

this will be Peso's first July 4th.... and although we won't be out I am sure he will hear them from our home.... hope he does OK....

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
How cute!

We are having rain today, so no fireworks tonight! They've all been postponed til Saturday and Sunday. No problem for me. . .Susie is super afraid of them!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How cute!

We are having rain today, so no fireworks tonight! They've all been postponed til Saturday and Sunday. No problem for me. . .Susie is super afraid of them!
Did you get rain from Arthur, it sounds like they had to cancel many. Poor Susie, it's no fun when they are afraid. It's funny but every large dog I've had have been terrified.
These three could care less.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hate fireworks!! at least the noisy ones. The dogs are all scared to death. I plan to give them frozen kongs and put them in their pens tonight.
I hate firecrackers and everything that is not part of the actual show. I love the fireworks show, down here all personal fireworks are illegal. Hope you all survived.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
the bows look great on the girls !!! that was very creative, I love it :). hope you enjoyed your fireworks display ! it rained here yesterday. ours got cancelled until tonight . I love fireworks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts