Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snapped some pictures today of my little guy. Thought I'd share them. He is doing really well today and you can see he has put on some weight since his surgery. He weighed in at 2 Lbs 6 oz this morning. Up 3 oz. We are trying to get his weight back up. LOL.

I think he looks pretty good considering all he has been through.

Oh pictures, sure!

Love my rope

tug, I am so strong

scratch my back please. See the dot on my shoulder, that's where they took the bone marrow.

More please

I'm a little sleepy

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He's a sweet little Muffin top! I just love him! I'm happy to hear he is picking up a little weight for you guys. He really has been through so much. Bless his tiny little heart. He is so precious! He looks really good for just having surgery. Perky, happy, and playful. Good signs!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying on my sweater with Dad. It's a little big.

I love my Dad!

Me and my sissy!

Time to go?

No really!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's a sweet little Muffin top! I just love him! I'm happy to hear he is picking up a little weight for you guys. He really has been through so much. Bless his tiny little heart. He is so precious! He looks really good for just having surgery. Perky, happy, and playful. Good signs!
He really is doing pretty well. His hair is getting so thin as you can see. They are looking into treatments. Has not stopped him a bit though. Tough little fella.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, little Quigley, it's hard to find clothes to fit when you are such a wee fella'. But you sure look cute in your hoodie! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He really is doing pretty well. His hair is getting so thin as you can see. They are looking into treatments. Has not stopped him a bit though. Tough little fella.
Thank you!
I think soon they will get to the bottom of everything and have him back in tip top shape. :) You are such a great Mama to him. :daisy:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think soon they will get to the bottom of everything and have him back in tip top shape. :) You are such a great Mama to him. :daisy:
You are so sweet. Thank you! And I do hope they will get to the bottom and be able to help him when they do get there.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, nothing could have made my day like these wonderful new pics of little Quigley! :love2: Tiny thing, you make my heart sing.. It is impossible to look at that happy little face, so full of love and trust for his family, and even begin to imagine what he has endured these last few weeks. Little Q, you are truly an inspiration. Trieste, you guys are an awesome family, human and fur, and I am very priviledged to be a witness to Quigley's remarkable journey. Thank you so much for sharing him with me. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OH, yay Quigley pics!!! They made my day. He is just the cutest little thing. What an angel. He is doing soooooooooo good.

Your daughter is beautiful! Lovely family. :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww he is sooo sweet.I just love the little guy.He is such a tough little fella

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awe....You all are so sweet. Thank you! He is such a sweet, sweet biy. Alwasy loving and cuddling and so trusting even after all he has been through. I feel so fortunate to have him in our lives.

Thank you everyone for the kind, sweet thoughts. You have made my day!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts