Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is so funny. He tickles me the way he runs across the floor with one piece of food, plays with it for a few moments then eats it. Runs back to the bowl and starts the game all over.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's totally gorgeous, so tiny. What did you make this jumper out of, he's so cute in it.

Joy xx
Thank you so much. He has been a God send to us. When I first saw him I fell in love with him. I had just lost my sweet Little Lady, who I inherited from my Aunt when she passed, so she was grown when I got her. We miss her so much! I had no idea he was a tiny one. I thought they were all as small as him at that age.

His out fit is actually a sock I cut the part that goes around the ankle off and cut holes for his legs. Fits him perfect for now. When he gets a little bigger I will go get some knit fabric from the fabric store and fashion him one.

He is a busy fella to be so tiny. We watch him constantly so he is not in danger of being stepped on or so he does not hurt himself. His collar is a ferret collar with a bell.

·
Registered
226 Posts
What a great idea, I might have to try that for my Bailey, I am sure he is bigger than Quigley but everything I buy him, he walks right out the neck of the outfit and trots off lol - I will try the sock trick.

Joy xx

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a great idea, I might have to try that for my Bailey, I am sure he is bigger than Quigley but everything I buy him, he walks right out the neck of the outfit and trots off lol - I will try the sock trick.

Joy xx

I had the same problem with Little Lady when she was alive, I had to alter everthing to fit her.

I went and bought special sock so he would be fashionable.

You all are so kind with your comments. He really is a sweet one. I feel so blessed to be his mama.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such a beautiful boy... I sure understand how they can be such a blessing. Love seeing his pics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts