Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the vet for a weigh. He actually gained 5 oz this past 2 weeks. YEAH! he is now 29 oz @ 4.5 months.

Nanny nanny boo boo!!!

If I do this will you think I am cute?

Is this better?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
OH MY!!! He is so darn cute! I want one with his facial features!!! Do you happen have any pictures of his parents? I am looking for another one and I always look at the parents to see what the puppy will look like as an adult, and I would really like one just like Quigley:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Quigley is an absolute little doll! He has the sweetest little face! That's so cute where he's sticking his tongue out. :lol:

·
Registered
253 Posts
He is just precious! My little Sophie was also very small like your Quigley. Even now at 16 mths, she's only 1 lbs, 14 oz. She went over 2 lbs and lost some weight, so I'm trying to get her back to 2 lbs. She just can't eat much. Her little brother, Sarge is already 26 oz at 9 wks. So much for him being the little brother for long.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is a tiny one that's for sure. He is growing, thank heavens. Our vet wants to see him every 2 weeks to check his weight. He says he is doing well and thriving so that makes us happy. He has so much personality he keeps us laughing. I feel so blessed to have found him.

Thank you everyone for all the kind words and comments.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is just precious! My little Sophie was also very small like your Quigley. Even now at 16 mths, she's only 1 lbs, 14 oz. She went over 2 lbs and lost some weight, so I'm trying to get her back to 2 lbs. She just can't eat much. Her little brother, Sarge is already 26 oz at 9 wks. So much for him being the little brother for long.

WOW! Sophie is really tiny. Sarge will be a good "protector" for her. They are so darling.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts