Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics I took afterwork today.

Yeah it's sunny we get to run in the yard!

What trouble can I get into?

What is this smell?

What's that over there?

Hum???

Sniff sniff.

Made me sneeze!!

Come on Mom.

Lets go in.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sweet, sweet, sweet. Looks like he had a grand time playing in the yard. Oh so many smells...

Lisa

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet, sweet, sweet. Looks like he had a grand time playing in the yard. Oh so many smells...

Lisa
Thank you. He did have fun. He runs and runs and runs making it hard to take pics of him. I felt lucky I got a few. Too funny!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the "come on mom" is absolutely adorable!!! ^_^ awww fun in the sun
Thank you. He has started running ahead and looking back and waiting for me. As if to say "come on follow me"He has also started "talking" to us when he wants something. A cross between a squeak and a bark. Not loud and obnoxiious just enough to get our attention. It's quite funny actually!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He is just so cute! Cutest little expressions! Adorable baby boy! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
He's really changed since your last pics.. look like he's grown and his little face doesn't look so puppy anymore!! Gorgeous

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's really changed since your last pics.. look like he's grown and his little face doesn't look so puppy anymore!! Gorgeous

You are right. I just told my husband yesterday he is looking more like a "dog" rather then a puppy in his face. My little man is growing up fast. He is still just over 2 lbs.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
He is such a sweet little chi - just gorgeous!

I see that he is exactly one week older than my Poppy and I notice too that she is beginning to look more grown up in the last week or so too:)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He is such a sweet little chi - just gorgeous!

I see that he is exactly one week older than my Poppy and I notice too that she is beginning to look more grown up in the last week or so too:)
Guess there is just no way of stopping them getting older. I have enjoyed Quigley being a puppy so much! He is such a snuggler. He keeps us laughing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts