Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Quigley at 6 months. He is growing up.

Sniff sniff

Great! She has the camera out. Time to act silly!
What should I do first?

I can stand in the sun.

I can attack Mommie's hand

I can drink water.

I can check out this crumb on the floor.

Why did you put me on the couch?

I'll just stand here on this pillow

And jump a bit.

Looking down now. The flash is gettin old Mom.

Come on Mom, put the camera down and let's play!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh Quig's, you are getting so big! :lol: And of course I say that as a joke, cause even though you have grown, you are still such a wee little Man!!! Ms. T loves your short little legs! They remind me so much of Gia's! :lol: He has the sweetest little face and expressions. I adore Mr. Quig's!!!! Gorgeous little boy!!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Quig's, you are getting so big! :lol: And of course I say that as a joke, cause even though you have grown, you are still such a wee little Man!!! Ms. T loves your short little legs! They remind me so much of Gia's! :lol: He has the sweetest little face and expressions. I adore Mr. Quig's!!!! Gorgeous little boy!!!
Thank you! He is full of life and always on the ready to have some fun.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He really rather large in the uh hum...boy part's.
OH my goodness I laughed out loud at TypeSTony's comment and then this one!!! I hate to say... but I noticed! And I must say....

Brody is insanely JEALOUS.

HA HA!

Go Quigley!!

:D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh, he's so adorable, I love his little face. I like the pic with his entire head in the bowl. :D

OH my goodness I laughed out loud at TypeSTony's comment and then this one!!! I hate to say... but I noticed! And I must say....

:lol: (I must say, I noticed too! haha)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh he is soooooooo stinkin cute!! I can't believe he is already 6mo old but he is still so small! So sweet!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh look how his little legs have grown. I noticed too all the boy chis must feel inferior now! Along with some of to human boys ha ha. Go quigley the girls will love you

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

I was thinking the same thing! Schroeder has WEE willy! He was sitting on me and walked away as I started looking at the pics of your cutie so I think he saw :p

But is he cute or WHAT! Such a tiny fella! He looks SO much smaller than Phoebe did at 6 months even though she was only about 2.6lbs at that age, because he's got that nice compact body.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I was thinking the same thing! Schroeder has WEE willy! He was sitting on me and walked away as I started looking at the pics of your cutie so I think he saw :p
Oh my goodness...the willie! I noticed too! LOL I just didn't know how it would go over to say that it just seemed to dominate those two pictures of him.

You should have named him "Holmes" instead. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh gosh, this thread is cracking me up! :lol:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bella: "Oh Quigley! You are just getting more and more handsome!!! We are now the same size so we are PERFECT for each other! I have been longing to see more pictures of you!! It's about your mama got some on here;)"

Kisses from Bella!
I am so sorry it has been to long since Mom posted pictures. She has been all preocoupied with my human sister getting ready for the SR prom. She says she will do better.

Thank you for saying I am hansome. I want to be hansome for my beautiful Bella! (And apparently rather studly as well!) ;);)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone for your kind words and appreciation of my..well....um...you know.
The vet was rather impressed at my last visit too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts