Chihuahua People Forum banner

Quigley after surgery

1K views 31 replies 30 participants last post by  xSamanthax 
#1 ·
Here are a few pictures. He has lost some weight. My skinny little fella.

His shaved spot right above his tail

His staples. They explained he was so taxed during surgery the staples were the quickest way to get him out of surgery and wake him up. He had been out so long as it was a very long surgery. Poor fella!

Awe Mom!

Resting

See less See more
#6 ·
Oh, poor sore tummy..That's alot of staples in such a tiny little body..Q., you are such an amazing little pup, have been through sooo much, and still manage to look up with those sweet eyes and steal my heart! :) He is a tad thin mom, so feed him special stuff that makes him happy..lol I am sending up tons of prayers for you guys, and lots of hugs for little Quigley..Blessings, Deb

#15 ·
Bless your heart. You have worried so long and hard about Quigley. You must be so exhausted AND so relieved. Quigley is a brave little fella. It thrills my heart to know that he is doing so well. Hopefully, the two of you can get some much needed rest and relaxation. My thoughts are with you both. Keep us informed as often as you can. We are pulling for you. Blessings.

#17 ·
Awwwww poor little Quigley. I just hurt for him. I know that's got to be really painful. I'm so happy he's home with you. I like the last few pics of him cuddled up in his blankie. Give him gentle hugs from me and Brody. Get well soon Quigley!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.