Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made it to Athens and back. Left the house at 6:30 AM I just got home it's almost 8:30 PM. That's okay. All that time is worth it if we can get some answers.

The bone marrow harvest went well. He is doing just fine. A bit tired but happy to be home. He is resting in his dad's lap as I type.

No answers today. Increased his meds in hopes to help the dribbling. Talked about other treatments if this does not work. It's a time isuue. Time will tell.

His itchy sutures are out! Yeah! We are both happy about that. He has healed well so that is a very good thing.

Than you once again for all the love and support. Your kind thoughs and prayers have been such a blessing and I thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Bless his heart, and yours. :( I know this is all very tough for you. I'm glad to hear things went well. Keep the Faith. Answers will come soon. As you know we are thinking of you guys. Continued prayers and thoughts coming your way. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome home, baby boy!! :hello1: Been waiting to hear how things went.. Sounds like things are healed well, bone marrow test successful..No more silly collar and ugly stitches.. I know you guys are worn out, try to have a relaxed weekend. Giant hugs and kisses to you, little Q. Prayers will continue until you are "released" by your doctors.. And mom, you know I continue to pray for you and the family. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Quigley is a trooper, and I will keep sending happy thoughts and prayers for him and your family as you get through all his little obstacles. I hope they figure out what's going on with him. He sure is a little doll.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
So pleased he is home with you now.
He is such a brave wee boy!!
You both have been through the mill lately!
Hopefully things will be easier from here on in.
Lots of love as always from me and mine. xx

·
Registered
432 Posts
Glad to hear you are both home safely. He's such a dear little chap. My fingers are crossed that the treatment works quickly, so he can heal rapidly and start enjoying life again.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone. He is doing well. Has been resting. He is so glad to get the sutures out. He finally got a bath yesterday as well. I was happy about that too. He is such an amazing little fella. He has more life and spirit then any other animal I know. He has taught me so much about life watching him go through all of this.

You all have been so amazing through all of this as well. It is so nice just to be able to put my thoughs and fears here knowing that you all understand. The encouragement and love you have shared has helped give us strength. Knowing you are out there praying for him has been so heartwarming, A lot of the folks I come in contact do not understand the animal/human bond we all share with our babies. All they see is the $$ signs his surgeries have cost. I have not told anyone how much they have been so they can only imagine. I don't care what they cost as long as we get him well. I am fortunate enough I have been able to find a way to pay for them. Thank you Lord! We adopted him into our family and made him a promise to take care of him. And we will do whatever it takes. If we did not have the money we'd do as much as we could with in our means. Everyone on this forem would do the same I have do doubt.

Again. Thank you for your kind thoughs and prayers. And thank you for just being there. You are greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts