Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Hilton Head this past weekend. Quigley had a great time. If you want a great place to vacation with your pup's Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is exremely pet friendly!

Look Mom, I'm "King of the Castle"!

Look at me Mom now I am "King of the Tree"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwwww he is so handsome! Great pics! I love little Quigley. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww he is such a little doll! :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Omgosh he is so so tiny! I love his Apple Head soo cute!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwwwww he is so handsome! Great pics! I love little Quigley. :)
Thank you Tracy, you are so sweet. Quigley loves you too. Used the bag again this trip. It really does work perfectly for us! Love , love, love it!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Oh my dawg...he is sooo cute. I would love to bring Smeagol to the beach. Dogs are not allowed on the beach here in NY. They can only stay on the boardwalk.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love Mister Quigley, he's so great.
Thank you!

OMG I love him!
Thank you!

Oh my dawg...he is sooo cute. I would love to bring Smeagol to the beach. Dogs are not allowed on the beach here in NY. They can only stay on the boardwalk.
Thank you! Not all beaches here are pet friendly either. I was happy to find this one. Quigley doe not like the water but he does like to walk in the wet sand just above the surf.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now that's what I call an apple head! He is so sweet and looks like he loved the sand and surf. We vacationed at Holden Beach, NC this month and it too was wonderful, warm, and pet friendly. I haven't convinced my husband that it would still be a vacation with the dogs tagging along...
Thank you. He really did enjoy being there. It takes some additional planning when taking the dogs. I try not to leave him in the hotel very much. Although there are times you just have to. I take his kennel and he is happy in there. There are several very nice restaurants at Hilton Head that have outdoor seating. Quigley came along and sat right in my lap while we ate. I have never fed him at the table so he does not beg. Plus he does not get human food. The humidity this past weekend was killer though, so eating outside can be tough in the middle of summer. You also have to watch out for the hot sun. Quigley's fur is thin so sunburn is a constant worry. Plus the side walks get so hot. His feet can't stand the heat they would blister. He gets carried around most of the time under these conditions. LOL. Him being so small it's not hard at all. And he has been carried in a bag/purse since he was tiny so he is used to it. It's the norm for him. I know what everyone is thinking.....And yes, he is spoiled. But spoiled sweet. He is very social.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I can't get over how tiny quigley is!
And I love the sand castle

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aww Mr Quigley! Hes always been one of my favourites on here! Just adorable :)
Thank you so much Robyn.

I can't get over how tiny quigley is!
And I love the sand castle
We just happened upon the sand castle on our morning walk. Abandoned and rained on. It still looked prertty good though. He liked it too!

He is so cute! What a gorgeous chi.
Thank you!

I love master quigley!!!! :D He has a special place in my heart. :love1:
You are so sweet. He is a really special guy. He keeps me laughing that is for sure.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Quigley!!!! Look at you! You are such a sweetheart and we love you! You are a very special little boy, and so incredibly cute!!!

Hugs and love to you and your Mom! xxxxx

1 - 20 of 37 Posts