Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quigley has finally made it to 2LBS. 2lbs 1 oz actually. I am thrilled. he is still very tiny for 5 months. He is thriving though so that makes me happy.

Here are some shots I took in my lap just now.

It's cool to be over 2 lbs Mom!

What you talking bout?

Am I as cute as you think I am? Really?

ok, I'm tired of this. Let me down.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Quigley, you are the man! And one of the cutest little guys I have ever seen..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Quigley, you are da Man! Congrats on the weight gain little fella'! It's a nice little milestone when the wee ones gain some weight. I was always as happy as a Peach when one of mine gained weight when they were babies. It was time for celebration! :lol: You just might get 3 lbs. out of your little Man yet. What a biggun', eh? Little toot! He's a doll! Give him a great big kiss from me and my crew. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww quigley!!! hahaha love ur shirt lmao born 2 be wild! ;) congrats on making to not being a squirt anymore hehe! :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Way ta go Quig-man! The Golden Girls are all aflutter at your beautiful colors and markings:coolwink:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quigley says thank you for all the praise. You all have made my day with your messages.

·
Registered
253 Posts
He is such a cutie! Don't be surprised if he doesn't gain much more. My Sophie was 2.1 lbs at 5 mths and got up to 2.4 lbs at 6 mths and stopped growing. She is now 16 mths and dipped down to 1.15 lbs so I had to add supplements to her diet and now have her back to 2 lbs.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He is such a cutie! Don't be surprised if he doesn't gain much more. My Sophie was 2.1 lbs at 5 mths and got up to 2.4 lbs at 6 mths and stopped growing. She is now 16 mths and dipped down to 1.15 lbs so I had to add supplements to her diet and now have her back to 2 lbs.
Thanks for that advice. I just expected that he would gain some more, like 1/2 to a LB more. Only time will tell. He is such a blessing to us. His little antics are priceless. LOL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts