Where's Quigley

Fresh Air

Everyone loves a Chihuahua

I know I'm cute

Love to be in the pouch Mom made for me

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what lovely pics! He is soo precious! As are your Mom's chi's too. Looks like you all had a lovely time and I love the little pouch you made for Quigley. I'm so glad you posted, Trieste. I've been wondering how little Quigley was doing. I missed seeing his sweet little face. :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I just love Quigley! He is still one of my favorite Chi's here on the Board. He is so darn cute
enjoying his vacation :) Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Great photos; thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww those Quigley pics made my day!!! Such a little trooper! He looks so good! Loved the pics.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awww I was wondering how little Quigley was, he looking great and oh, so adorable. Your family looks great, too. Looks like they a fun time in Colorado.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Every one is so sweet thank you so much. The carrier worked perfect for when I needed to just have him with out his supplies for him. For those who want to make one the pattern is KWIK SEW 3517. Easy. I also made him a matching harness and leash. I had to cut the harness down a bit as even the XS was too big. He loves being in there. He sticks his little head out and just snuggles into the sack.
Colorado was beautiful. I am still in awe of how dog friendly the entire state is. We took them everwhere and had no problems.
We had such a good time. 4000 mile round trip in all. Georgia to Arkansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Arkansas then home to Georgia. (My Mom is in Arkansas) 4 head strong women and 4 dogs in my VW Jetta and we still had a great time. My husband wouldn't even consider coming with us. Ha Ha. Can't say as I blame him. Would I do it again??? Heck yes!!

Ahhhh he's so sweet and looks so small,what lovely pics of the family
Thank you!

Aww what lovely pics! He is soo precious! As are your Mom's chi's too. Looks like you all had a lovely time and I love the little pouch you made for Quigley. I'm so glad you posted, Trieste. I've been wondering how little Quigley was doing. I missed seeing his sweet little face. :)
Thank you. We had a great time. Quigley is doing very well.

Aaaww... little Quigley is soooo cute!! Looks like everyone is having a good time!
Yes we did. Thank you!

I just love Quigley! He is still one of my favorite Chi's here on the Board. He is so darn cute
enjoying his vacation :) Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Great photos; thanks for sharing!
AWE, you are so sweet. Thank you! We did have a wonderful time.

Very nice pictures. Looks like a great family vacation. Quigley is so cute. I love the pouch.
Thank you! We had a great time. Took 2 weeks and enjoyed our girls trip. Left the husband at home with our other pups.

They are all precious, Quig is ridiculously adorable, and you have a lovely family :)
AWE, thank you! I am extremely proud of my family. They are amazing!

Aw, Quigley is doing great. You must be so happy. Really great pics. thanks
Thank you! He is a sweety and I love him dearly.

Awwww those Quigley pics made my day!!! Such a little trooper! He looks so good! Loved the pics.
Thank you so much. He really is doing well. I try not to let his issues stop us that is for sure.

I love that area.... your pics make me want to return.......... GREAT pics!!!
Thank you. It was so beautiful there. Nice and cool. Perfect weather and great company.

Fabulous pics!!!!!! Looks like a great place to visit and looks like master quigley liked it too. :) LOVE that little guy! And love your carrier :D i've been looking online for instructions to make something just like that !
Thank you so much. It really was beautiful.

They are lovely pics indeed. Thank you so much for sharing them.
Love all the other fur babies to. :)
Thank you!

DARLING! The puppies and the people!
Thank you!

It looks like you're all having a great time.
We really did. Thank you!

Three generations (well, I guess four with Quigley) that's awesome! :)
FUN FUN FUN!!!

Awww I was wondering how little Quigley was, he looking great and oh, so adorable. Your family looks great, too. Looks like they a fun time in Colorado.
Thank you!

ohh, what great pics! You have a beautiful family!!! Thank you!

Quigley looks so happy and snuggly in the pouch, but I love the pics in the wild flowers!
Thank you! I love those pictures too! The flower pics were tough. He hated being in them as they were taller then he is. He kept trying to find a way out. LOL.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Quigley is gorgeous and so cute in his vacation pics. You all look great enjoying yourself in Colorado.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts