Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quigley got so cold so quickly. He was so happy when I swooped him up and tucked him in my coat.

What's this Mom?

Step lightly it's slippery!!

The door is just over there Mom!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So nice to see new pics of Quigley! He's looking as adorable as ever. :) I love his little coat. I can't wait until Spring too, Quigley. ;)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my goodness...he's gonna freeze his tootsies off! hehe I love his little coat & I'm glad to hear he didn't have to endure that coldness for too long. ;)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh bless him,thank goodness we have warmer weather on it's way
Yes, we are looking forward to spring.

Awe bless him, Isnt he a lovely colour, x
Thank you!

aww there's my boy!! ;) I've missed his pics :(
Sorry it's been so long. It's been a crazy couple of months around here.

So nice to see new pics of Quigley! He's looking as adorable as ever. :) I love his little coat. I can't wait until Spring too, Quigley. ;)
I love this hoodie too. His christmas hoodie from Brody and Tracy. So warm and comfy. Really comes in handy!

Oh my goodness...he's gonna freeze his tootsies off! hehe I love his little coat & I'm glad to hear he didn't have to endure that coldness for too long. ;)
If I thought it would help I'd make him shoes. LOL but I am quite sure he would not want to use them. LOL. He is a true Georgian. He is looking forward to warmer weather. LOL.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, my dear sweet little "Q".. it is so wonderful to see you!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awww. I was wondering how he was doing just a couple of days ago. He looks great. So glad it doesn't snow here, I have the hardest time just getting mine out at night, I can imagine if it was snowing. lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh Quigley!! Brody hears ya! He doesn't like the snow either!! ;) And we are under a winter storm watch tonight and tomorrow. Oh goody. ha. You are a gorgeous little guy Quigley and we love you!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Poor Quigley...I am finished with this snow too. You'd think that living in Georgia would save you from al of that....huh !! Good boy for giving it a go out there anyway.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Quigley you are such a sweet little boy and I love your handsome coat! I understand how you hate the cold so go snuggle with your mommy and hide out till spring!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts