Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quigley will be 1 year old tomorrow. We are going out of town so I will have to post his 12 month pictures next week. It's hard to believe he is already a year old. Oh happy day. I am so glad he is part of our family. He makes our lives so much richer!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Happy Birthday a day early sweet little Quigley! :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I hope little Quigley has a wonder Birthday tomorrow, will you be taking the little guy with you on your trip?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Happy Birthday to Quigley!

·
Registered
602 Posts
NAww how time flys! Happy b day for tomo Quigley!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
WOW 1 Year already?????? Happy Birthday little Quiqley

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Quigley!?! How can you already be a 1 year old boy!?! Where did the time go? You are such a beautiful little Angel, and so very special! The Wee's and I send you many Happy Birthday Wishes! I know your Mommy will spoil you rotten! Lots of love and hugs from us little guy! :color::flower::love1::sunny::cheer::eek:ccasion9::icescream::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone for your happy birthday wishes for Quigley. He had a great day. Actually weekend as he was unable to go on our trip. He stayed with his Sissy who spoiled him rotten with lots of love and kisses. He was so happy to see us last night. We are going to celebrate some more tonight. It's been kinda crazy so I will post pictures when I get a moment. He is too cute.

I am so happy to celebrate this 1st birthday I was concerned at one point if he was gonna make it to 12 months.

Thank you again everyone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts