Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics I snapped of Quigley. He is 5 months today. He gets weighed on Thursday. He is my little man.

I think he is right pawed. LOL.

His little lip is snarled what a hoot!

Are we gonna play some more Mom?

What Mom, I just want a drink!

finally!

Maggie wants to know why he's eating from her bowl? He has his own!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
That little guy gets more adorable every time I see him!! He is truly one of the cutest furbabies I have seen.. Deb

·
Registered
253 Posts
He is just precious! Looks like he might stay in xxsm like my Sophie. My 10 wk old Sarge is already growing out of that size.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone for your kind words about my little guy. He is so much fun. To be so little he keeps us all on our toes. LOL. Maggie is our 5 year old rescue and about 30LBS. She is the sweetest girl. She is not interested in playing with him much but watches out for him. I am so blessed!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Quigley is SUCH a sweet heart! And I must add...I've never seen a dog with a name that fitted them so well. :) Too cute for words!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Quigley is sooooo adorable! His little face is just irresistible. I love his expressions! When I see pics of him I want to reach through the screen and squeeze him. :lol: He is such a cutie!!!!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quigley is sooooo adorable! His little face is just irresistible. I love his expressions! When I see pics of him I want to reach through the screen and squeeze him. :lol: He is such a cutie!!!!!

Funny, That's exactly how I feel about your's. LOL. :hello1:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts