Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so hard to believe my baby is 7 months. He has grown up so fast. Here are a few pics I took today.

Hi everone

Hey Bella

I love my ball

I like this chair

Dad's lap

I know I'm cute. Hehe...

What's going on in there?

Me and sister Maggie

Us again

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mom loves this one.

Maggie please stay and play

What's down there.

Can I get down?

Really Mom, I want to get down.

Fine, I'll just take a nap.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I also love little Quigley! He is just an absolute little doll! He reminds me so much of Gia in so many ways, at that age. I know they aren't the same colors, but his expressions, the lil tongue hangin' out, his size, his shape, just so many things about him. Every time I see him I always say, awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm a huge Quigley fan. He's just toooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Quigley--7 months old? Already? It can't be true!
The little heartbreaker is growing up! :D
Love the pics. He's a great little model.

·
Registered
730 Posts
he is such a little cutie!!! aww. The 4th picture down i have one of Moe when he was about 8 months with his first purple tag in a chair! to cute. Love the name choice too (don't think i ever told you that :) )

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, Q. you are such an awesome little guy... The pics are adorable, especially the ones of you and Maggie together. Sounds as if mom had better watch you closely, there are "would be" chi-nappers on here! :coolwink:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah little man you are growing up!! He's sooo cute.. it looks like in the photos that his growth plates are closed now???

Miss Bella and You make a very very cute tiny couple!!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is SO cute!! How much does he weigh?
Thank you. He is just under 2.5 LBS.

Oh Mister Quigley..If I were closer., I may put you in my pocket and take you home with me!! You just get cuter and CUTER!!!! Bella is so lucky to have such a cute boy toy:) Hehe..
Quigley is lucky to have his beautiful Bella. Thank you!

I also love little Quigley! He is just an absolute little doll! He reminds me so much of Gia in so many ways, at that age. I know they aren't the same colors, but his expressions, the lil tongue hangin' out, his size, his shape, just so many things about him. Every time I see him I always say, awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Thank you. I always tease and say he thinks his name is awwwww. When strangers see him they always say "AWWWEEE" LOL. Thank you!

Quigley is the cutest little boy I've ever laid my eyes on, on here :love3:
love love love him :ngreet2:
Oh how sweet. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm a huge Quigley fan. He's just toooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
Thank you! We think Brody is pretty darn special as well!

Quigley--7 months old? Already? It can't be true!
The little heartbreaker is growing up! :D
Love the pics. He's a great little model.
Thank you so much. He has learned when the camera comes out it will be fun.

he is such a little cutie!!! aww. The 4th picture down i have one of Moe when he was about 8 months with his first purple tag in a chair! to cute. Love the name choice too (don't think i ever told you that :) )
Oh thank you so much!

He's such a precious wee man. I just love his little face. :)
Thank you! We are proud of him!

Aww, Q. you are such an awesome little guy... The pics are adorable, especially the ones of you and Maggie together. Sounds as if mom had better watch you closely, there are "would be" chi-nappers on here! :coolwink:
Thank you so much! We do watch him like a hawk. LOL. We also watch for hawks as well!!

He's so cute!
Thank you!

how cute! he's handsome
Thank you!

Ah little man you are growing up!! He's sooo cute.. it looks like in the photos that his growth plates are closed now???

Miss Bella and You make a very very cute tiny couple!!!
Thank you! I think you are right. I think he is about done growing. I expect he will fill out some more though.

They do, don't they! LOL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts