Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home from work and found a package! How exciting. Quigley is so cute, he knew the package was for him as soon as I put it on the floor!

Oh boy a package for me!!!

Open it Mom please!!!

What is it???Oh boy, Christmas paper. My Secret Santa already????

I get to open it already???Lucky me!!!

A note, what does it say Mama?

Look how neat a cool tote bag.

Maggi, look at my bag.

Look how nice it is, so comfy, I have so much room. I love it! IWish you could have see how my tail is wagging right now.

Let's go shopping Mom. I'm ready!

Thank you so much Secret Santa, I can't wait to find out who you are. Mama and I are so lucky to have you!!!!!!Mama says thank you too!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know right. I love it. he has lots of room and there is a lead to clip to his harness if I feel I need to for safety. It is also tall enough that he can't jump out. It is perfect for our needs. thank you again Secret Santa. You are sp sweet!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow, it's so awesome!! It's nice and roomy so you could put a nice fluffy blanket in there with him. The pics of him in the bag and looking up are sooooo cute!! I'm dying over here looking at his wee little face, he's such a precious little boy. I'm glad Quigley got such a sweet and generous secret Santa, he so deserves it. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Glad it arrived safely! It was fun to be in on Quigley's Secret Santa gift! He looks super cute in the bag. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ooh that is AWESOME! Looks like he has tons of room to be comfortable :) How come it's early? Just curious.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawww he is so cute! such an amazing bag too!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ooh that is AWESOME! Looks like he has tons of room to be comfortable :) How come it's early? Just curious.
Tracy (Brodysmom) had bought it and it just was not right for her. She had asked if anyone would like to purchase it. I told her I was interested and our super sweet secret Santa decided to get it for us. We couldn't wait to open it after it arrived we were too excited. It's perfect. I plan on putting a soft fluffy blanket in it when we travel with it. We love it.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I bought the bag from Kwigy-Bo but decided I didn't need it and offered it for sale on here. Quigley's mom was interested in it for Quigley and then his Secret Santa saw her post and decided to buy it for him as an early Christmas present! So I was the go between and that was fun to be part of!

Quigley's Secret Santa sure loves him. ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha Quigley's mom! We posted at the same time!! I should have just let you answer. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
lol I did see that thread! Didn't know it was for early though! Aww :) Man I cannot wait for this exchange to really go down!

We will have to see someone model the bag with Quigley in it! :D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha ha Quigley's mom! We posted at the same time!! I should have just let you answer. :)
It's okay. I would have done the same thing. LOL :hello1:

Love the bag....Love it. Thank you again SS. You are the best!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Little Man Quigley looks absolutely adorable in his early SS gift! What an awesome gift, wonderful SS partner, and an adorable baby to model. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww!!! Quigley looks so teeny tiny and CUTE next to his new bag.
What a beautiful bag. Quigley is a lucky little chi. :)
Good job SS!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That's a GORGEOUS bag. You will be able to put blankets in there with him and he will be nice and secure and cozy. Its wonderful :)

Hey Quigley tell your momma your hiney is cold!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhh.... How awesome is that. The carrier is beautiful, and little Quigly is soooo stinkin' precious!!! I just love the little guy.

Lori

1 - 20 of 24 Posts