1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought these were too cute not to share

Hi Mom. Do I look cute?

Could I be any cuter?

If I keep looking at you like this will you give me a dog treat?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my... that second pic is simply unbelievable! Little Quigley, it is official~~ "You are without a doubt, the cutest thing I have ever seen!" I love these pics.. you have created one huge smile at my house.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww.... we are Quigley's biggest fan! Love him!! He looks darling in those pics.

·
Registered
244 Posts
oh god he is so cute, makes me want a short hair chi!! and i love:
"Striving to be the kind of person Quigley thinks I am."
that is so sweet, almost makes me want to cry a little, we are all so perfect in our dogs eyes.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really. I will just never get over how sweet he is! I even made my husband come over to see these pictures!
Thank you! My husband likes to look at everyones babies as well.

What a dear sweet boy he is. Happy Easter to you all.
Thank you! he really is a sweet little fella. Happy Easter to you too!

awwwwwwwwwwww sooo cute!!!!!
Thankyou!
Oh my... that second pic is simply unbelievable! Little Quigley, it is official~~ "You are without a doubt, the cutest thing I have ever seen!" I love these pics.. you have created one huge smile at my house.. Blessings, Deb
Awwweee thanks Deb! You are so sweet! He keeps me smiling that is for sure. He plays me like a fine musical instrument. Has me trained very well!

What a sweetheart! :) Happy Easter!
Thank you!~ Happy Easter to you as well!

Awwwww.... we are Quigley's biggest fan! Love him!! He looks darling in those pics.
Thank you Tracy. You are so sweet. And greatly appreciated!

Sooo darling! :)
Thank you!
oh god he is so cute, makes me want a short hair chi!! and i love:
"Striving to be the kind of person Quigley thinks I am."
that is so sweet, almost makes me want to cry a little, we are all so perfect in our dogs eyes.

Thank you so much! You are right. These babies love us regardless of anything. Nothing superficial about them. True love! Pure at heart and soul. They put their complete trust in us. How could we not want to be who they think we are?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aww :love1: I love that little guy so much!! :)
That's what I want in my Easter basket this year!!!!
Thank you! I'll take him over a chocolate bunny anyday. LOL.

hehe, now that would be a great easter basket!!!! <3
Thank you! He loves to be carried around in bags, baskets what ever I put him in. He is jut so trusting of me. It's quite endearing actually!

He is so unbelievably cute! :love6: Remind me again his age and how much he weighs?
Awe, thank you. He is 18 months and weighs 2.5 lbs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts