Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all wanted to let you know Quigley is home and doing well. He was so excited to see me when I picked him up. He did so much better with this imediate recovery then the last one. I will attach pictures. Warning they look rather grim. But they assure me that the swelling and ickyness looking is normal. The selling should go down in a few days as he heals. When he is not right with me he has to wear a collar to keep him from licking the site. He has put on weight this stay (he lost it last time) So he is not as skinny as he was. He had a restless night last night so we ended up sleeping in the recliner together. But all and all he is doing great and I am so happy to have him home.

Pic's Mom?

Okay what first?

I will show you my ouchy!

Uh hum, it's kinda embarassing!

Looks kinda icky I know! Dr says that is normal for day 1 home.

Okay, that's all for now!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Yikes Mr. Quigley, didn't you tell them dey shouldn'ts chop at u there!?

I bet you are so relieved its all done...I can see in his little eyes his spirit is still there though, spunky as ever--we are praying for his quick recovery :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww poor widdle guy!!! But he is doing awesome. What an ordeal he has been through. I'm glad this is over for him and now he can just heal and get better. Boy, I hope this stops his dribbling!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, and I forgot to tell you they ended up pulling 9 teeth from his tiny mouth. I know that must feel better for him. His little tongue doesn't hang out anymore. LOL.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank everyone for their love and support and continual prayers. I am so humbled by the kindness of everyone.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thank everyone for their love and support and continual prayers. I am so humbled by the kindness of everyone.
I am humbled by YOUR love for Quigley and your positive attitude and your willingness to go the extra mile for him. Quigley is my hero but so are you.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww baby boy!!!
So glad he is home with you now and can start healing.
Thank goodness that is all over for him and you!!
Get well soon sweet Quigley. xxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Quigley, yur bottom wooks berry sowe. I so sowwy wittle Man. You will be all betterz now, and no morez sugry. In a few dayz you willz be wunnin awound wike a wild Manz. I would tellz Mama to kizz yo bobo's, but dat might not be a goodz idea. :lol: Kinda in a bad spotz for kissin'. :wink:

So glad he is home, and doing well. He's as cute as a button, and we send all our love.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Home, at last! Thank you, Lord!
Little Q., your heart is the biggest part of you.. What a truly awesome little pup you are. It has really been a tough ride for you and your mom, but you're in the home stretch now.. May the Lord bless you during your healing and easy your discomfort.
Mom, there's a wonderful song that I think you might enjoy... it's called "Drinking from my Saucer, Cause my Cup has Overflowed.." It sure seems to be appropriate right now. Blessings, Deb

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
OUCH!!! I am so glad he is home.... we always seem to heal better when home and surrounded by family ... give little Quigley and 'warm n' fuzzy' kind of HUG from Chico and me....

·
Registered
200 Posts
You both are so inspirational!! I hope Quigley heals super fast and he can get back to running and playing really soon!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
All what a brave little man.. so glad he's going to be ok, your such a good person for all the tlc he will need and get from you xxx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah man that looks more than ouchey that has gotta burn when he pees it's like stitches after birth ouch :( he is suck a brave fellow and you are such a strong mum I don't think I would have been able to hold it together you should be very proud of yourself and your baby boy

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
That is such great news. I am so glad it's over and he's home and on the way to recovery. Big hugs to you both and wishes for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I am humbled by YOUR love for Quigley and your positive attitude and your willingness to go the extra mile for him. Quigley is my hero but so are you.
Such a beautiful sentiment, Tracy, and so true! :) Quigleysmom, you and Quigley are so lucky to have each other, I'm so glad he's home with you now. I wish for a speedy recovery for the little sweetheart. xx

1 - 20 of 30 Posts