Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tracy and Brody!!! WOW what amazing secret santa gifts!!!!! Thank you so very much!!!! We had been out of town for Thanksgiving and the package was waiting when we got home. I took great pictures. I don't have time to post right now but will very soon! He loves the cuddle blanket. He ran right in it till he got a look at the pink toy. He ran off with it to play. I called him back. Then he got a whiff of the pumpkin cookies. . He tried to tear into the box. He loves them. Where did you find them. Then the potato straws. The blanket is perfect. He will use it a lot I have no doubt. I love the sweater. It is soft and warm. Perfect for him. And the shirt as well. I love the collar. He looks so hansome in it!! Tracy this was way too much and greatly appreciated! Perfect gifts for him. And the colors are just right. I love, love, love the socks and chihuahua pup. The bag is perfect. I love it and have used it over and over. He loves it too. He gets so excited when I get it out. He know he is going on an adventure. So far to Florida and Virginia being carried around in it

Words can not express how I feel. I know this gift was packed with love and I am so very greatful for it!!!!

Pictures to follow soon.

Thank you so much once again!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I am SO GLAD you got it! I have been checking in to see that it arrived safe and sound. I was so happy to be Quigley's secret santa. I could hardly hold it in when you wanted the tote bag carrier - what fun!

Quigley is a special boy and deserved to be spoiled! :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, Quigley did get very spoiled by his secret santa. I am at work today so can't post the pictures. I am going to my MIL's after work today and she does not have service. I will try to get the pics up before I go. Tracy and Brody are amazing shoppers. They have a gift for knowing the perfect presents. He will be travelling in style. His bag and new blanket. In his new shirt and sweater shopping in Savannah this weekend. And I will be wearing my new socks too!!! I get tickled every time I think about him going after the pumkin spice doggy cookies. He loves them. His eyes got so big with excitment when he smelled them. So so cute.

Thank you again Tracy and Brody. I am so blown away by the beautiful gifts! Perfect!!!! And greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I am SO GLAD you got it! I have been checking in to see that it arrived safe and sound. I was so happy to be Quigley's secret santa. I could hardly hold it in when you wanted the tote bag carrier - what fun!

Quigley is a special boy and deserved to be spoiled! :)
Tracy you got lucky there getting sweet quigley for your s.s. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
We need pics! :) So happy to hear Quigley got his SS stuff, and I bet it's all awesome!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ha!Ha! Very sneaky Tracy!
I can't wait to see Quigleys loot! ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay that is so wonderful! I can't wait to see pics! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
ha ha ha! Santa had you fooled with that Kwiggy - Bo bag! Sounds like Quigley is very happy and we can't to see updated pictures of his adorable lil face :-D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Tracy and Brody!!! WOW what amazing secret santa gifts!!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!

Then he got a whiff of the pumpkin cookies. He tried to tear into the box. He loves them. Where did you find them.
I got them from bestbullysticks.com. They are here -

Barkwheats- Pumpkin and Sage | Barkwheats

I'm so happy that he likes his presents!! Yay! :hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Those treats look awesome. I'm going to have to pick some up next time I order bully sticks. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts