Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A box for me. Oh mama yeah!

Who is it from? Brody and Tracy. Oh goodie, I love them!!!

Let me see what's in there please!

A cuddle sack. Yeah! It's so soft and cuddly! I love it!

What next Mama?

What is this pink thing. Oh I just love pink toys!

I ran across the room with it!

What is this yummy smell??

Mom, I love the sweater, but what is this yummy smell?

Mama, I love this blanket. Look how hansome I look wearing my sweater on it!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I feel so big in this shirt Mama.

Yummy, I finally got my cookie. Yum! (He grabbed it and ran)

Look at all my fantastic stuff.

We were so lucky to have Tracy and Brody as our secret santa. Wonderful gifts every one.

I am packing the car for a trip to Savannah this afternoon and the tote is the first thing on my list to take as well as the sweater and shirt.

We love everything so much. Thank you , thank you, thanmk you!!!!! Quigley is playing with the pink toy at this very moment.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwwww ur so cute! hehe what such furry things in everything! haha i think he wanted to know what that yummy smell was the most! ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Quigley is so precious, I just love him. Secret Santa really spoiled him, he looks so adorable surrounded by all his new pressies. :D I love everything! I love his little clothes especially, he looks so cute in them! Love that snuggle sack too! Awesome, job, Tracy! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Wow! Wonderful stuff! I LOVE the pic of him running off with his treat wearing his new little shirt. Quigley is just beyond cute!
Quigley, Leo says "I have that sweater! If you want to take it off, just turn your head and bite/pull the hood, that makes Momma take it off me every time!" Leo is naughty about clothes, but that is such a great sweater, so snuggly and warm. Great choices Tracy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So happy to see these pics and little Quigley!! He really is a tiny tot, that pink lamb is about the same size as him, and it's TINY! :) He looks so handsome in that sweater and shirt. Oh, he's just the cutest. We were so happy to be his Santa!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What wonderful SS gifts little Quigley received! So many nice things! The pics are beyond cute! I love the first one! That look! He is so funny! :lol: Personality, plus!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, Quigley is so cute. love the pic of him on top of the box, love all the pics! your santa got you some great gifts, and love the Aye Chihuahua for Quigleys Mom :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
I am so crushing on Quigley! I'm also super impressed that his secret santa found so many adorable shirts that fit his bitty self!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Quigley you got some rockin' christmas gifts from Tracy and Brody. That shirt if killer cute and all the other goodies are just fabulous!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Omg! Quigley is sooo cute!!!! I LOVE both the shirts. They look amazing on him!
Awesome job Tracy!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Everyone is so sweet. He really is a special little fella. he has touched my life in so many ways.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

I am still so blown away by all the wonderful gifts Tracy and Brody. We love them all!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts