Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so glad may is over. Having to sit in the hot sun for 9 hours a day sucked for us humans. The dogs on the other hand loved it. They didn't love the bath that they needed when they got home because of the dirt. :D
So tired...must keep eyes open

My seat now

Everytime I got up to help someone I found this when I turned around

I love the sun

Mom I make dirt look cute

The arm rest makes a good bed

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lovely pics of all your babies,too hot here in uk
Thanks. It was too hot for my liking. I actually made myself some wrap pants for the last weekend because the skirt was killling me, I think if I had been in the renassiance times I would have been a gypsy. There is no way I would have worn as many clothes as the royalty or rich. :coolwink: Eva needed her hoodie until the sun came up most days or she would just sit and shiver, silly pup.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love faires! what kind of faire was it that you were at? i love Evas markings also, and love her little pirate shirt :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww how adorable are they , i really love eva's markings , such a pretty girl
Thanks her markings are one of the things that made my heart melt

I love the pic of the two of them asleep together - so cute! :)
It's my favorite too. They love each other and are always asleep together.

i love faires! what kind of faire was it that you were at? i love Evas markings also, and love her little pirate shirt :)
It was the local renassiance and fantasy faire that we have every year.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
AAWwww!! I bet everyone thought they were adoreable and wanted to stop and see them. I agree I don't know how the rich and well off could handle all that clothing, I think I would of perfered a gypsy too. I'm hoping to take Daisy with me to the Ren Fest up here. I want to make her some fairy wings to wear.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Faire?! That sounds like fun. Odie has the same pirate shirt. :)
It is always great fun. We are lucky that the Knights of Mayhem from the National Geographic series are local and do the jousting.

AAWwww!! I bet everyone thought they were adoreable and wanted to stop and see them. I agree I don't know how the rich and well off could handle all that clothing, I think I would of perfered a gypsy too. I'm hoping to take Daisy with me to the Ren Fest up here. I want to make her some fairy wings to wear.
Eva was with me most days because she is the most timid of the pack and was a huge draw to our booth :rolleyes: I took Quinn one day to see the guy who gave him to me last year. He was surprisingly well behaved.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts