Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thank you for posting these. Great shots! We have some cute pups don't we :)
Had a nice time today, all though I'm very sunburned! The pups were so tired and hot when we got home, hehe

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To Avbjessup and Harley's Mom: Thanks :D Yes, it was a good time. Always good for the little ones to socialize. I'm definitely leaning towards getting a second Chi ;)

To Quinn: Very cute :D My leg is super sunburned, I've been putting aloe-vera on it constantly and Ollie's just been chilling since we got home :D Good times :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And alothough the subjects 'made' the photos - what camera do you have???!!!
I have a Nikon D40 and usually use my 70-300mm lens (a zoom lens, which is why I couldn't get any of my little velcro-dog Ollie :p Too close all the time).

Thanks for all of the comments everyone :D Chihuahuas make great photography subjects. I love their expressions!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Oh right also, Phoebe is the little girl in the first few pictures, and Schroeder is the silly boy in the last couple of photos she posted.
I really do love the pictures, they are gorgeous. I need to get a good camera!

I'm also so burned it isn't even funny. That'll teach me to forget about sunscreen! My face and chest are so red and making any type of expression hurts like hell. So not fun :foxes15:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful Phoebe! And handsome Schroeder! I dont' think I'd seen him before Quinn. He is wonderful! Great photos! Looks like a fun time was had by all. Sorry about your sunburn though, sounds painful! :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Brodysmom - Yeah I haven't really introed Schroeder, I'm so lazy haha. He is a good boy, but he has come with some issues, and he's brought some issues out in Phoebe. Fun fun, so it has been a bit of a challenge, but giving her companionship and having him in our lives is worth it! (Somedays haha)

avbjessup - that was Phoebe when she was 11 weeks and 1.5 lbs! Your girl is adorable! She does look similar to Phoebe, only Phoebe has always been SO skinny and your girl looks nice and rolly polly like a puppy should! She is gorgeous. And I LOVE your Wolfhound too. That picture in your sig is great.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Phoebe is now 3 lbs. Finally. She has always been a slender girl, its hard to keep weight on her. She eats morning and night, but in the morning after waking up she always looks SO thin and then she eats and has her big belly haha. Guess Lily will be a small girl too then. Hopefully stockier though. I wish Phoebe had more of a stocky shape, instead of her wispy, leggy shape. It makes me feel like she's so frail, although she certainly doesn't see herself that way at all LOL

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I love Phoebe's confirmation! Lily rarely looks thin but she gets a really huge belly after she eats! She has short little legs. I bet Phoebe is graceful to watch when she runs and I bet she is fast. What a pretty girl she is! And Schroeder is quite the handsome boy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts