Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Lol thats cute:) little nadia sits next to my laptop when shes cold....i dont know how she does it, that thing gets hot LOL. boss is just the cutest thing ever though:) i want a white chi...

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
My Jago loves to be on his little chaise longue by the radiator. If it's really cold he sits by the fire and cries for me to put it on...no wonder our heating bills are so high!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol His favorite spot is under our side table in the living room...it's sitting over the vent. He lays right on it, I don't see how that could possibly be comfortable.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about doing that for Boss, but he sleeps right ON the register (which is on the floor..flat). So I'd be covering it. He would be toasty but it would deprive the rest of us of heat lol. Maybe I just invest in a little space heater just for him.lol.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
hehe he is such a cutie.. Chloe lays in front of our space heater its way too cute

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Boss is too cute - he knows how to keep warm in this frigid weather. What a little stinker.

We have a dog bed with a warm blanket placed right next to a radiator in our kitchen for the girls. Both Bella and Lina love to snuggle there together, espcially when my husband and I are in the kitchen cooking (yummy foods).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts