Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope i dont cross the line in posting vids in the pic section... :D all types and kinds of suggestions and advice accepted... :D If you're kind enough, please leave some comments and likes on the videos... thank you.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
so cute! :D is the first one supposed to be "come"? the 2nd one was very cute and on point! :) i can never train my furballs...LOL~ dex only knows stay and sit but KC is too hyper to train haha~~

keep going with ur training! btw: what an adorable sweater :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ty :D ... the first one is "stand" not perfected yet. Its my first time training a dog so i have a lot to lean too and thanks to youtube :D. Quoki is hyper too, she will run around the room in between the training and i have to lure her back to the training spot... but its interesting... hahahah ...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ty :D ... the first one is "stand" not perfected yet. Its my first time training a dog so i have a lot to lean too and thanks to youtube :D. Quoki is hyper too, she will run around the room in between the training and i have to lure her back to the training spot... but its interesting... hahahah ...
awwww hehe~~ oh ok! :D i didnt know there was a stand? lol~ i see u guys are doing clicker training though woohoo! i never did that one but i've heard great things about it! oh those hyper dogs...whatever shall we do with them! :daisy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts