Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not one for putting obituaries on here but today I found a little silver ferret hob that had been 'bumped' on the road.
He had no visible injuries and just looked as if he was asleep in the middle of the road. I stopped as he looked like one I'd had stolen last year.
Thankfully it wasn't my girl but this little fella was a beautiful silver hob that was obviously a pet to someone as he was clean and without tics etc that would say he'd been out very long.

I took him off the road and laid him to rest behind a nice flowery bush so that he wouldn't be run over again and again.

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Thanks for stopping, poor little guy. You have such a kind heart. I don't know if the UK has one of these, but if there are any local classifieds it might help to post a similar post there. I often see on our local Craigslist folks mentioning any "hit by car" animals they noticed; at least if anything it can give the owners closure.

RIP little guy!

· Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm not one for putting obituaries on here but today I found a little silver ferret hob that had been 'bumped' on the road.
He had no visible injuries and just looked as if he was asleep in the middle of the road. I stopped as he looked like one I'd had stolen last year.
Thankfully it wasn't my girl but this little fella was a beautiful silver hob that was obviously a pet to someone as he was clean and without tics etc that would say he'd been out very long.

I took him off the road and laid him to rest behind a nice flowery bush so that he wouldn't be run over again and again.
What a kind gesture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.