Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We thank Patricia Jordon, DVM, CVA, CTCVH for sending this form

This is from the web site that I referenced in the other post on this topic... I am trying to just post a link. This is the required info for all of the states that currently recognize a "waiver" of Rabies Vaccine . If you click on the link in the other post it will take you to the site where you can print the actual "FORM".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CERTIFICATE OF NON-VACCINATION

Date:

Next Rabies Vaccination On:

VETERINARY CLINIC

Company:
Address:
City: State: Zip: County:
Phone:
OWNER OF ANIMAL

Name:
Address:
City: State: Zip: County:
Phone:

This is to certify that…
In my professional opinion this pet should not be vaccinated for rabies as s/he is not at risk for contracting Rabies, and/or has been adequately vaccinated in the past to protect against Rabies and vaccination would be detrimental to his or her health.

PATIENT (Animals Name):

SPECIES:

Color and markings…
TAG NO (Rabies):

HEIGHT/WEIGHT:

ANIMALS AGE:

<animal-pic>

Veterinarian's Signature: __________________________________________
License #: __________________________________________

Vaccinations & Services Due Next:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © NetPlaces, Inc./ TheDogPlace - All Rights Reserved

Reprint Requests and Options Please read our straightforward Privacy Policy and Disclaimer

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thank you Rubia for your hard work on this! :) You are proof that diligence and research and being an advocate for our dogs pays off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rubia, well done!! Thank you for this information. I agree with you that this should make it much easier for vets to give waivers and for pet owners to get the waivers.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Tracy, your are so right. By the way, Brody has such beautiful white teeth. You take such good care of him.
Thank you! What a lovely thing to say. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts