Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wink: Hey there, hope you like it :wink: If is too pink, not pink enough, don't like how it looks or what a totally different color just tell me and I'll fix it no problem! :wink:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi, how did you make that vala? i really want one made or to have the exact website to make one? Any one know or willing to make me 1? Thanks for you help
:wave: x Faye x :wave:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Wow!!! I absolutely love it! :blob4:

On the other hand, could do you a lighter shade of pink? Other than that, it is perfect! :oops: :oops:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You will also have to tell me how I go about using it (like how do I get it from the forum to my profile thingy?) And please be specific because I am not the brightest bulb when it comes to computer stuff. :lol:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rachael Polachek said:
On the other hand, could do you a lighter shade of pink? Other than that, it is perfect! :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: I didn't noticed it was that pink..lol..on my bf's computer the shade looks lighter..on mine it looks on fire!!! :lol: :lol: bet he's been playing with the screen colors, lol :lol: :lol:

:wink: No problem, I'll fix it..and once i'm done with it I'll tell you what to do so no worries about that. :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:wink: Hope this one is better.. :wink: If you still want another shade just tell me, no worries! :wink:

:) To put it on I recommend you get an web image account..an account where you can store pics on the web so you can post them..some of these are photobucket.com and imagecave.com..they are easy to use..I don't recomend you use the URL from this image bacause is my space :wink: and I usually get them maxed out :wink: which means i need to erase them :wink:

When you do that the only thing you need to do is copy your image's URL and writing it or pasting it in between these
it will look something like this...

but without the spaces between the [] and the web address or URL. Hope that helps and I didn't confuse you much :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xfayex said:
Hi, how did you make that vala? i really want one made or to have the exact website to make one? Any one know or willing to make me 1? Thanks for you help
:wave: x Faye x :wave:
:wink: There is no exact website that teaches you how to make one, most give you ideas of what to do with the program is up to you to decide the size, the colors and all. My best advice is ..PLAY WITH IT..that's how i learned :wink:

Thanks everyone :wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Vala, that shade of pink looks perfect! Could you make one other change (if you're not ready to kill me yet :) ) and just show the pink Lily? In other words, just the one image of Lily (in pink) with the flashing LILY name and... instead of having it say "so cute so cute" have it say "I love my baby girl I love my baby girl"? I know, I should have told you that in the beginning! And I know that's two changes I'm asking for. Am I making any sense? It's been an incredibly long day so it's quite possible I'm not even typing in English. :D

And thanks again, really. :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D lol, no problem..but..let me get this straight..the pink Lily you mean..just that pic? no real color one?...so..just ONE lily? :D

Maybe like this?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
vala444 said:
:D lol, no problem..but..let me get this straight..the pink Lily you mean..just that pic? no real color one?...so..just ONE lily? :D

Maybe like this?
That is exactly what I wanted! Judging from your reaction that was a very weird request. :lol: :lol:

What can I say? I love it. I'll need some time to work on moving it from here to my siggy area (I have no idea how to express that in words that make sense :lol: ), when Lily's not around and I can concentrate.

Thank you again, very, very much. :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rachael Polachek said:
That is exactly what I wanted! Judging from your reaction that was a very weird request. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: not weird..just different..usually people want as many pics as you can put in one and all color if possible..so, just one and not the real color is different..something I would do.. :lol: :lol:

Glad you liked it..you can use this code..just remember to take the spaces out...copy and past on the siggy section of your profile.. :wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Well, I was feeling pretty proud of myself. I opened an account on photobucket.com and I managed to submit a picture into my siggy... but it's the wrong pic. I mean, it's the right pic but it's not pink. It's not the thing you created. But I will try again and see if I can do it right next time.

P.S. I could use more detailed instructions (pretend I'm a "not too bright" 5-year old). :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:wink: I don't know exactly how photobucket works but maybe there is a section where you can upload the image from its web address or URL..so check that out and where they ask you to type the URL give them the address of the siggy...right click, properties, copy and paste the URL..

an easier way..save it on your computer..make sure is saved as a .GIF file and upload it like you did the one you have now :wink: Hope that helps :wink:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
vala444 said:
:an easier way..save it on your computer..make sure is saved as a .GIF file and upload it like you did the one you have now :wink: Hope that helps :wink:
You are so going to kill me. I actually did it (using that nice easy way you mentioned) but the pic came out really, really small (no doubt something I screwed up). I couldn't even read the "i love my baby girl" thingies. So I've decided to stick with what I currently have. I do owe you a huge thanks anyway, because without your help I would never have figured out how to insert Lily's pic as my siggy and that's really what I wanted all along. So thank you anyway and I will save the lil tiny pink Lily for another time. :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts