Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang, it rains alot here!! :rolleyes:

Figured that Brody needed a raincoat for all our walks in the rain. He's not real impressed. HA.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yes very cute! where did you get that raincoat from? I find it very difficult to get things (harnesses, coats, collars) in lola's size! took me ages to find a comfortable harness for her that wasn't too big. I already have a winter coat for her, which she doesn't mind wearing, but hasn't worn for ages, as it is not too cold for her anymore! :) I got that coat from my petshop and it cost me a fortune!! my boyfriend nearly had a heartattack when he got his credit card out (he offered to pay without knowing the price lol) so if anyone knows a good website to get a raincoat from, that would be great!! :)

oh and i LOVE his collar too!! it's marked like my cat!!! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oooo its sooooo cuuuuuute, Brody!!

His head shape and muzzle remind me so much of Oakley lol.
I agree! He and Oakley are very similar in body type and head shape. :)

yes very cute! where did you get that raincoat from? I find it very difficult to get things (harnesses, coats, collars) in lola's size! took me ages to find a comfortable harness for her that wasn't too big. I already have a winter coat for her, which she doesn't mind wearing, but hasn't worn for ages, as it is not too cold for her anymore! :) I got that coat from my petshop and it cost me a fortune!! my boyfriend nearly had a heartattack when he got his credit card out (he offered to pay without knowing the price lol) so if anyone knows a good website to get a raincoat from, that would be great!! :)

oh and i LOVE his collar too!! it's marked like my cat!!! :D
Thanks!! I got the raincoat here ....

http://www.pupincloset.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=74

I recommend this shop - very cute items, great customer service, and FREE shipping which is always good!

And the collar is a Susan Lanci. GW Little carries them .....

Collars

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh he's so cute in his little raincoat! :D

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Tracy that little rain coat on Brody is just to die for.
Hate to tell you Brody but you look very handsome
in your new rain gear.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Cute...and send the rain our way, please....:) although the girls won't like it, we need it.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aw Brody!! What a cutie!

Tracy that raincoat looks adorable on him. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh he's so cute in his little raincoat! :D
Thanks Paula! :)

I'd NEVER want it to stop raining because he looks SO CUTE in it! The look on his face with the hood up cracks me up!!
Thank you Karen! He gets lots of attention when he has on his raincoat! :) Not a big fan of the hood though. ha.

So cute! I am dreading fall because it is so hard to find a coat that covers Lion's whole body.
Yeah, if they are longer, it's hard to find one that fits the chest and yet covers them up too!

Oh Brody! Tell Mama to take that coat OFF you!!!!
LOL Pam! I know! I'm sure he agrees with you. Such a mean mom!

Tracy that little rain coat on Brody is just to die for.
Hate to tell you Brody but you look very handsome
in your new rain gear.
Thank you Laura! You're so sweet. :)

Cute...and send the rain our way, please....:) although the girls won't like it, we need it.
OH gosh you can have all this rain we are getting. We are north of Seattle and it rains every single day!

Aw Brody!! What a cutie!

Tracy that raincoat looks adorable on him. :)
Thank you Lisa! At least he is dry, right?! :)

Brody is so cute though with the raincoat on!:love7:
Thanks so much Shelly!

·
Registered
355 Posts
If he's disgruntled about that handsome rain coat, you can tell him that he can borrow Pablo's...and show him this picture LOL!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brody's as handsome as ever in his raincoat!! :cheer:
Awww thanks so much!!!

If he's disgruntled about that handsome rain coat, you can tell him that he can borrow Pablo's...and show him this picture LOL!
OMG - I laughed so hard. That is hilarious! :hello1:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Oh sweetie I know you don't think I should be encouraging your mom but it is totally adorable and if you keep pouting in such a cute way were gunna demand even more pouting Brodie pics :p

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh sweetie I know you don't think I should be encouraging your mom but it is totally adorable and if you keep pouting in such a cute way were gunna demand even more pouting Brodie pics :p
I'm sure he would be happy to oblige on the pouty mad face pics. Here's an example from Christmas when he didn't want to wear his Christmas sweater :foxes15: .....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts