Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an outer raincover for their stroller that is specifically for a pet stroller if not what do you use and what make fits better? Thanks

·
Registered
379 Posts
I bought a cover meant for a baby stroller, works great!! Make sure you by one for the type of stroller you have my doggie stroller is shaped like a jogging stroller so I got a cover for a jogging stroller.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you put a picture up of your stroller please.....I got a universal cover which doesnt fit my stroller very well but have seen the pet ones in usa have a raincover to fit but not in UK.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I will post a picture of mine with the cover (having internet and camera problems) in the meantime I uploaded a picture of my stroller (different color from ebay), in my album. I couldn't find a good picture of a cover like mine but it is made for a jogging type stroller (3 wheel type). It does fit fairly well, although when I need to replace it I would look for one that has one included. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks, i found a raincover made to fit a similar style pet stroller as mine theirs has 4 wheels but mine has only 3 wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts