Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, very cute ! I have the yellow cool dude for Latte but I want the pink one for Minnie or Tootsie :). Did you get the faux fur vests for your girls ?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did...still don't have them. I'm hoping today or tomorrow, I got those louidog collars and leashes already that I wanted them to wear them with. I'm really loving their clothes, so soft!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I did...still don't have them. I'm hoping today or tomorrow, I got those louidog collars and leashes already that I wanted them to wear them with. I'm really loving their clothes, so soft!
I cant wait to see pics of your girls in them !!! :). I also have an order that i'm expecting tomorrow. just a few things but a bigger order that I just placed has a lot from the new LD spring collection

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Sonny has the green and yellow Cool Dude shirts :) They are awesome

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love, love, love!!! They are totally stylin'! Love how they each have their spot with plenty of room to stretch out. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Which LD items did you order? I'm waiting for the LD lace hoodigan, I ordered it last wk. I had originally ordered the smart tee set in pink around end of february, but they were all out of that color. I'd love to order more LD items of the newest collection but I'm really not sure on the sizing. Plus I'm still waiting for SL harnesses to arrive for Ava and Brax.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts