Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've posted on Chi-People. Here are a few photos of Lyra I've collected in that time. ;)

When laps are unavailable, Sprite makes an acceptable lounge chair.

For The Win!

Me and a bunch of dogs all piled on the couch. A couple of them are fosters. Can you spot Lyra?

Here's a hint...

When laps and Sprite are unavailable, Widget makes an acceptable futon.

Gratuitous 'Cute Puppy In My Lap' photos...

Gratuitous 'Cute Puppy In Blankets' photos...

Lyra's 'Play With Meeeeee' pose. As you might have guessed, it usually works.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
GREAT pics! She is lovely. I love your other dogs too.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
719 Posts
She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her face kind of reminds me of LS's little bella.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
She is adorable!

Does she like the fuzzy blankets a lot too? We have one that we get out when we are chilly and no matter who gets it out Jaxx thinks they have to share with him because he loves that blanket. He doesn't care for any other blanket and I have tried getting him fuzzy blankets his size for his bed but he just plays with them and doesn't cuddle with any other blanket except for that one.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her face kind of reminds me of LS's little bella.
You know, when I saw Bella on LS's signature, I kinda thought the same thing!

She is adorable!

Does she like the fuzzy blankets a lot too? We have one that we get out when we are chilly and no matter who gets it out Jaxx thinks they have to share with him because he loves that blanket. He doesn't care for any other blanket and I have tried getting him fuzzy blankets his size for his bed but he just plays with them and doesn't cuddle with any other blanket except for that one.
Thank you!

Lyra is a fan of anywhere squishy and comfortable. Especially when the weather is chilly, she will sleep on/under any available blanket (preferably while also on top of a lap).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts