Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a couple of pics of Leo tonight as he awaits his medicine and dinner! Btw, he's feeling much better!

I iz so handsome!

Come on already, I want my food, I'm getting very sleepy!

Finally, salmon tunalini!! Mmmmm...

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Adorable as always. He looks much smaller without clothes on. Him and Willow would make such cute babies...y'know, if he wasn't neutered and thousands of miles away! :D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Adorable as always. He looks much smaller without clothes on. Him and Willow would make such cute babies...y'know, if he wasn't neutered and thousands of miles away! :D
I agree he looks small with no clothes. Did you say he is about 5 pounds now? He looks much smaller. Maybe he gets flat hair when he's had clothes on! lady definately does and then she looks much smaller too. I do LOVE his tail. I never noticed how long it is. Oh, Buildthemskyward......Leo is saving himself for Lady (hahahaha).

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Random pics of Leo <3

I agree he looks small with no clothes. Did you say he is about 5 pounds now? He looks much smaller. Maybe he gets flat hair when he's had clothes on! lady definately does and then she looks much smaller too. I do LOVE his tail. I never noticed how long it is. Oh, Buildthemskyward......Leo is saving himself for Lady (hahahaha).
Now now ladies, lets not fight over Leo! Lol. Besides he is a real ladies man!!

At the vet last week, I weighed him with his hoodie on but no collar or tag and he was 4lbs 10 ounces. He's actually quite small.
Jayda, I've been waiting this whole time for his tail to "plume" (I think), and it finally has!! I'm so excited!! I hope it gets longer too!

How awesome would it be for all 3 of our sables to have a play date! I would just love it!! ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Can a short haired sable play too? Toby wants to join! He is Leo's short haired twin, after all!

Sent from Petguide.com App
Hehe the more the merrier! I'd love to have a play date with you guys! Then Prince, Mylo and Mimi can have their tri colour/black and tan club!

Mylo's tail has got loads of long fur...saying that he has a very thick coat in general.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Leo just took my breath away! The full length pic of him is stunning

1 - 16 of 16 Posts