Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, Cujo is growing, and changing! He looks more like a "boy" than a puppy now. How sweet! Willy is always a cutie, and Ms. Luna too! I'm so happy you posted updated pics. I was wondering how your crew was doing. :)

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Aww, what great shots of the gang at your place! Little Cujo is just a handsome little dude and maturing beautifully.. Luna and Willie look like they are making wonderful babysitters for him! The pic of Willie up close shows just how gorgeous he is..

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So sweet!! Little Cujo is getting to be a little big boy already. So handsome! :) Love all the pics of your crew. They all look like they get along so well!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I can't believe how Cujo is growing! How old is he now? He is already half of Willy's size!! Wow! Great pics, they are all sooooooooo cute!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! :)
Cujo is growing, but he's still very small lol
I am so lucky, they all get along GREAT! It amazes me how they all are with each other. Rosa is like a mama to them all, Cujo likes to rub with her like a cat rubbing its nose on a person lol Willy plays alot with Cujo, its so adorable to see lol they are good buds. Luna plays alot with Cujo too, but she also is a little mothery with him and she teaches him things and she plays gentle with him. That most of all amazes me I think lol We bought Luna a new "huge" chew bone (Cuz she is a major chewer and has BIG teeth lol so she needs chews made for "big" dogs. The "small" dog stuff is just chewed and gone WAY too fast), now she would NOT let Willy and Rosa near it. In fact when they got close she would give a "friendly" get away this is mine growl and once Rosa did get hold of it and Luna barked and stole it back. Now lastnight Cujo was having a chew on it and I thought OH NO when I saw Luna going over to it but she gently took the bone and put her muzzle between the bone and Cujo to block Cujo from the bone to say, no, this is mine. I was so impressed with Luna lol
Cujo is now 10 weeks old lol time FLIES!!! lol Next week he will be going for his second set of shots.
CUJO requests MORE pics of his lady love Little Libby ;-) And sends her special kisses :p :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts