Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Oh , cute! they all look so cute !!! and am very happy to see Freeta wearing the My Baby dress :D . ** i just got my UPS package today wiith the hello kitty things you wanted, will send you a message in a day or two when i sort things out and let you know exactly what i have :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh , cute! they all look so cute !!! and am very happy to see Freeta wearing the My Baby dress :D . ** i just got my UPS package today wiith the hello kitty things you wanted, will send you a message in a day or two when i sort things out and let you know exactly what i have :)
Daisy is also wearing the green crown dress, i love all the dresses thy look so cute in em , canttt wait 2 put the hk stuff on em so exciteddd. :) hugs*** again ty for having such cool stuff.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
oh, yes... now i see the crown dress!! i had to look real close cause Daisy is so dark, i didnt notice her cute face but i see now, she's snuggled up against Freeta. very cute :). and you are very welcome. i so enjoy buying cute things for my girls and some extra stuff to sell to others

·
Registered
10,017 Posts

my fave!!
love this pic :D.
and you know.. its so funny, after you bought the green crown dress, at least 3 other people wanted to buy it. i had that thread up quite along time ago and no one noticed it until you spotted it. i wished i could of gotten more of them...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I love little Wawies' pink toe nails! Is it the OPI stuff? I kinda want to get some for Chloe but I think my husband may finally commit me to the home for crazy dog ladies if I do!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ozchi the nail polish is poodle pink, it dries super fast i love it. i beleive its called opi pawlish lol ive seen it in several pet boutiques 2 , but i ordered mine online.

·
Registered
801 Posts
They are adorable Laura and the captions really made me laugh :love7:

·
Registered
655 Posts
We must destroy camera! Ha! That one made me laugh!
Thanks, for brightening my day with these adorable photos!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We must destroy camera! Ha! That one made me laugh!
Thanks, for brightening my day with these adorable photos!
ty , lol i sometimes think thats what they think when they see the camera, there probably like oh lawd not again lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts