5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ray ray - tiny guy NICE head!!

LOL BAD HAIR DAY ?!

2MONTHS AND SO TINY! i didn't want to give him back kobe

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a beautiful group of photos.. They are all adorable doggies, but none are as gorgeous as Jasper and Justice.. Your two look so much alike in the face.. awesome.. Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Kioana! When do you get to leave for your grooming school? I can't wait till you have completed that. What a neat deal that will be. I'm sure you will LOVE the grooming side of it. Bathing dogs is hot and dirty work!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics Kioana! When do you get to leave for your grooming school? I can't wait till you have completed that. What a neat deal that will be. I'm sure you will LOVE the grooming side of it. Bathing dogs is hot and dirty work!
Yes I can't wait! I start may 17 th I got my appication Friday so o have a month to write my essay

What a beautiful group of photos.. They are all adorable doggies, but none are as gorgeous as Jasper and Justice.. Your two look so much alike in the face.. awesome.. Deb
Thanks. They are littermates

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww So cute.I love Jasper and his brother.
And all the others

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha the bad hairday one is hilarious! hahahaha!!! omg so cute. did u have to pay for justice and jasper's grooming? :p

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Love these pics Kioana. Jasper and Justice look like puppy models of good client behavior !!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha the bad hairday one is hilarious! hahahaha!!! omg so cute. did u have to pay for justice and jasper's grooming? :p
No I just bring them to work I get one free groom a month . This day I just bought. Them in after work to get there butts and feet done

1 - 16 of 16 Posts