Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HHEHEHE found myself re-arranging my house for my new hermie tank...we are even getting a new dining room table to make more room. I have re-arranged this house apt so many times we are miserably out growing it....I cant wait til we get a house. Anywho took a picture of the monster piece that sucked up all the room. Now I lost my chair to accomadate this thing and had to move it to the living room. And of course there are 2 of the Bindster -- Princess Bindster to be exact :D

This is a true royal pose huh?

Why do chis like blankets in the heat of summer

The monster piece :twisted:

The living room

If there is a will there is a way, I will just use photobucket :twisted:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Bindi is growing up so fast and Kiwi wants to know where is her Lover Boy. I love your Furniture. I love darks wood looks very elegant

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kiwi love said:
Bindi is growing up so fast and Kiwi wants to know where is her Lover Boy. I love your Furniture. I love darks wood looks very elegant
Kemo is still recooperating over Kiwi pic....and thanks its my hubbys furniture that he got in Belgium. Its my type and then its not.........I like the leather couch I just dont like the style, its not comfy. Has a chair and loveseat that matches that is now stuffed in the basement............waiting for a house :(
The shrunk is too big for me. The hutch has two other pieces that lock into it.......just too MUCH furniture for such a small place :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Bindi is so beautiful Vic, and your house is stunning your window dressings are so beautiful really understated :wave:
Thanks Clare :wink:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I love that 2nd pic of bindi So cute. I love your house too and i don't think there is ever enough room. If I have more i seem to fill it up :roll:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone!

Auggies Mom, I bet when I move into a house it will seem empty and your right then I will fill that up! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i love that one window with the sun thingy hanging from it. i like how leather looks but i dont' find it very comfy, always stick to it when i have shorts on lol. and bindi looks so pretty and mature looking! wow she's filling out since i seen her!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
luv4mygirls said:
i love that one window with the sun thingy hanging from it. i like how leather looks but i dont' find it very comfy, always stick to it when i have shorts on lol. and bindi looks so pretty and mature looking! wow she's filling out since i seen her!
Thanks I love suns/moon/stars and bells and wind chimes......and fishes!!
Bindi does look filled out there but she is not chunky she is 5 lbs! But that pic does make her look thicker... :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
KB mamma said:
luv4mygirls said:
Thanks I love suns/moon/stars and bells and wind chimes......and fishes!!
Bindi does look filled out there but she is not chunky she is 5 lbs! But that pic does make her look thicker... :D
her overall look is more filled out, she looks great! like her ears and head are matching, her legs, body the whole package. (now jumba is chunky lol i didn't even think she looked chunky in the pics)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
KB mamma said:
kiwi love said:
Kemo is still recooperating over Kiwi pic....and thanks its my hubbys furniture that he got in Belgium. Its my type and then its not.........I like the leather couch I just dont like the style, its not comfy. Has a chair and loveseat that matches that is now stuffed in the basement............waiting for a house :(
The shrunk is too big for me. The hutch has two other pieces that lock into it.......just too MUCH furniture for such a small place :)
Kiwi can't wait to see new pics of her lover boy :love10: . I have this one dresser that is so big and heavy that we call it the divorce piece because my hubby says if he has to move it one more time that we will get a divorce :lol: We are going to be moving hopefully before Christmas into our new house and We already said we are going to hire 6 men to move it. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bindi does look very regal in that first pic...what a little sweetheart she is ! Your home is lovely...I love your ' monster " hutch !

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone :) I should take a picture of the matching pieces.........that was only 1/2 of the room......... :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts